UI flow inputs not working
This article provides steps to solve the UI flow inputs not working issue.
Applies to: Power Automate
Original KB number: 4555723
Input not getting inserted into the field that was selected.
Check Known issues and solutions.
Make sure that the input field
- Is not a read-only field(verified by checking if you can type in it normally).
- There wasn't an extra click between selecting the field and the recorder.
- The input field can be used normally by you while not recording & there are no input restrictions imposed by the application on it.
Set focus to the input field by selecting it before selecting the Use Input option.
Clear the field in the recording before selecting the Use Input option. One way to clear an input field during recording is to:
- Select the input field.
- Press Ctrl+A key combination to select the text in the input field.
- Press the Backspace key to clear the input field.
Make sure a blue highlight appears around the textbox when selecting it.
Getting started: Use inputs and outputs in Windows recorder (V1) flows.