Surface Hub 2S 85" overview & tech specs
The 85" version of the Surface Hub family brings the Surface Hub 2S experience to spaces requiring a larger screen such as conference rooms, board rooms, or larger huddle spaces. Surface Hub 2S 85” delivers the following experiences:
- Designed for group collaboration. Invites simultaneous inking in Microsoft Whiteboard plus larger-than-life remote attendees in Microsoft Teams.
- Consistent Surface Hub 2S experience. Provides the same premium design, 4K display technology, touch, pen/ink, compute cartridge, and camera support as Surface Hub 2S 50”.
- Integration with existing and new A/V systems. Combines with Microsoft Teams certified peripherals and integrates with Microsoft Teams Rooms.
Surface Hub 2S 85" tech specs
|Dimensions||44.5” x 77.1” x 3.4”
(1130 mm x 1959 mm x 85.6 mm)
|Shipping dimensions||89.5” x 62” x 22.8”
(2275 mm x 1573 mm x 580 mm)
|Weight||185 lbs (84 kg)|
|Shipping weight||399 lbs (181 kg)|
|Display||PixelSense™ Display, 16:9 aspect ratio, 10-bit color, 30.5mm border width, anti-glare, IPS LCD, in-cell touch with 20 simultaneous touch points|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160 (4K UHD)|
|Contrast ratio||1000:1 (typical), 800:1 (minimum)|
|Brightness||280 nits (typical)|
|Compute||Modular Compute Cartridge
Quad-core 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD1
|Software2||Windows 10 Team OS
Microsoft Teams for Surface Hub
Skype for Business
Microsoft Office (Mobile)
Microsoft Power BI
Mini-DisplayPort Video Output
RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
HDMI Video Input
USB-C® with DisplayPort Input
(3) USB-C® (on display)
|Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics 620|
|Audio/video||100Hz - 12KHz range 3-way stereo speakers, including (2) mid/high-range and (1) mid/low-range in rear bump.
Full band 8-element MEMS microphone array certified for use with Microsoft Teams up to 3.5 meters away
Microsoft Surface Hub 2 Camera, 4K, USB-C® connection, 90-degree HFOV
|Pen||Microsoft Surface Hub 2 Pen (active)
Surface Slim Pen compatible
|Sensors||Doppler occupancy sensor3|
|Wireless||Wi-Fi 5: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac compatible
Bluetooth® Wireless 5.0 technology
|Exterior||Casing: Precision machined aluminum with mineral-composite resin
Physical Buttons: Power, Volume, Source
|What’s in the box||(1) Surface Hub 2S
(2) Surface Hub 2 Pen
(1) Surface Hub 2 Camera
4m AC Power Cable
Quick Start Guide
|Warranty||1-year limited hardware warranty4|
|Input Voltage||50/60Hz 110/230v nominal, 90-265v max|
|Input power, operating||665 W (745 W Surge Load)|
|Input Current||7.8 A|
|Input Power, standby||5 W max|
Surface Hub can be used continuously for a maximum of 18 hours a day. To optimize for efficiency, Surface Hub uses smart sensors to turn off the LED screen when presence is no longer detected, which means there is no need to power it down at the end of the day. If the unit is installed in a 24-hour workplace environment, the sensors can be disabled to comply with the 18 hour per day maximum use recommendation. Note that prolonged display of a video signal may cause burned-in or image retention to occur on the screen. To learn more about managing power settings, see:
- System software and updates use significant storage space. Available storage is subject to change based on system software and updates and apps usage. 1 GB = 1 billion bytes. 1 TB = 1,000 GB. See Surface Storage for more details.
- Software license required for some features. Sold separately.
- Doppler sensor not available in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, India, Kuwait, and Oman.
- Microsoft's Limited Warranty is in addition to your consumer law rights.