Skype for Business Online users can't join online meetings from Lync Mobile 2013
When users on Lync Mobile 2013 try to join an online meeting, they may experience the following issues:
- The meeting can't be found.
- Users are joined to the meeting but are immediately dropped or disconnected.
- The meeting is not listed in the meetings page of Lync Mobile 2013. Or, the meeting isn't an online meeting.
- Users can join the meeting and see the participant roster but can't connect to audio or video.
To resolve these issues, visit the Joining a Lync Meeting. Complete the steps and if your issue isn't resolved, you should be presented with an alternative option to join the meeting.
These issues may be caused by the following conditions:
- When a conference isn't found, it may have been canceled, or the user may not have permissions to join the meeting. For example, an external user from another company may see this message if the online meeting is restricted to external users.
- Users may be disconnected for many reasons. These include a lack of network connectivity.
- Users may be disconnected if they're trying to join the meeting from multiple devices.
- If no meetings are listed on the Meetings page in Lync Mobile 2013, the connection to the user's Exchange calendar could be down.
- Bandwidth and network connectivity are the main causes of audio and video connection issues.
Still need help? Go to Microsoft Community.