Using the Surface app on Surface Hub 2S
This article describes how to use the Surface app on Surface Hub 2S.
Applies to: Surface Hub 2S - 50 inch
Original KB number: 4510098
Some products might not be available in your country or region.
You can use the Surface App on Surface Hub 2S to adjust your Surface Hub 2 Pen pressure, see the battery health of connected bluetooth accessories, and see info about your device like its name and serial number.
To open the Surface App on your Surface Hub 2S, select Start > All apps > Surface.
- Select Audio to adjust the audio settings on your Surface Hub 2S.
- Select Battery level to see the battery health of your connected bluetooth devices. If you need to connect a Bluetooth device to your Surface Hub, contact your organization's support person. Bluetooth devices are paired through Settings.
- Select Pen to adjust your pen pressure, adjust inking thickness, and see pen responsiveness and sensitivity graphs. Some additional options can be found when you select Advanced.
- Select Your Surface to see your Surface Hub's device name, serial number, model, as well as UEFI and driver versions.
- Select Safety, regulatory, and warranty information to see safety, health, and warranty info.