Assemble to order in Dynamics 365 Business Central
Do you need to assemble items for orders? This module will focus on the assemble-to-order flows. It explains how to create and process assembly orders for sold items that are not kept in inventory. It demonstrates how to customize assembly orders based on customers’ demand and how to check the availability of the assembly components.
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Understand when and why to use the Assemble-to-Order assembly policy
- Create an assemble-to-order sales order
- Customize linked assembly order lines
- Check the availability of assembly components
- Calculate the assemble-to-order cost and price
- Ship assembly items
- Post assemble-to-order sales orders
Understanding of how to navigate in the Business Central application and how to create items and process sales orders in Business Central.
Assembly quotes min