IPv6 in Azure Virtual Network (VNET) with Std LB
This template demonstrates creation of a dual stack IPv4/IPv6 VNET with 2 dual stack VMs and a STANDARD Load Balancer.
The template creates the following Azure resources:
- a dual stack IP4/IPv6 Virtual Network (VNET) with a dual stack subnet
- a virtual network interface (NIC) for each VM with both IPv4 and IPv6 endpoints
- an Internet-facing STANDARD Load Balancer with an IPv4 and an IPv6 Public IP addresses and health probe
- IPv6 Network Security Group rules (allow HTTP and RDP)
- an IPv6 User-Defined Route to a fictitious Network Virtual Appliance
- an IPv4 Public IP address for each VM to facilitate remote connection to the VM (RDP)
- two virtual machines with both IPv4 and IPv6 endpoints in the VNET/subnet
For more information about this template, see What is IPv6 for Azure Virtual Network?
Tags: Microsoft.Network/publicIPAddresses, Microsoft.Compute/availabilitySets, Microsoft.Network/loadBalancers, Microsoft.Network/virtualNetworks, Microsoft.Network/networkSecurityGroups, Microsoft.Network/routeTables, Microsoft.Network/networkInterfaces, Microsoft.Compute/virtualMachines