How to register online for Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC)
One of the first steps in accessing the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) is to register for access to the site. Below is a short one minute and forty-seven second video podcast that explains how to register online for access to VLSC, in addition to the step by step instruction on how to register for the VLSC site.
Step by step instructions:
Customers must logon to VLSC with a Windows Live ID and associate the Windows Live ID with a valid business email address. To get a Windows Live ID, please sign up at https://windowslive.com
- Log into the Volume Licensing Service Center
- Click Sign In Now to begin
- Enter your Windows Live ID email address and password, then click Sign In
- VLSC will validate if you are a registered user
If you are not a registered user, you will be invited to register using the valid business email address associated with your agreement.
- Your valid business email address may be different than your Windows Live ID but must match the email address provided on your Volume Licensing agreement or Open License order.
- Please check your SPAM filters to ensure you receive the registration confirmation email.
- Once you have confirmed your e-mail address, you must create a password and password reset option.
- To validate your information, you will be prompted to type the characters from the picture in the field to confirm registration.
If you have registered and received a message that no permissions are associated with your account, please try logging in again after a 48 hour period. If you continue to experience this issue, please go to Help on VLSC and click Contact Us to access contact details for your local regional service center. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
If you have access to the VLSC site and do not see your agreements listed, be sure to check out the How to add a license agreement to your view on Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) post to see step by step instructions on how to do this.
Be sure to check out the VLSC resource page on the Microsoft Partner Network portal for even more information and resources on accessing and utilizing the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC).
|Like this? Share it with others:
Thank you and have a wonderful day,