Dataverse - Service Update 21104 Release Notes
Service Update 21104 for Microsoft Dataverse 365 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 21104.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 21104 for Microsoft Dataverse 9.2.0||9.2.21104.00149|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 21104 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When copying and pasting text into an email message in the Customer Service Hub, the color contrast ratio of notification's close button did not meet the required contrast ration of 3:1.
- When modifying a contact record, the modifications were reverted after performing a synchronization in Outlook.
- When adding any entity to the sitemap in a new app, the icon for each entity was not present in the Unified Interface.
- When modifying work hours using a custom repeat section, the modifications were not reflected in the Field Service app.*
- When adding an ‘@’ tag on the timeline, the flyout most recently used list, to view and select users, did not display.
- In offline mode, when creating a note with a description in an account or contact entity, the Rich Text Editor commands were not visible in the Timeline note description.
- When adding a new multi-line field with 100,000 max length to a form in RTE format, the text input field was intermittently unresponsive and spellcheck did not review the text content.
- A portion of the close button border was not visible within the link settings dialog box.
- Some operations in option set fields could not be filtered.*
- Newly created opportunities were not opened when selecting the “Your changes were saved. View Record” toast notification.*
- The System Setting dialog box was unresponsive when modifying session timeout settings for an organization.*
- When opening an existing lookup column filter in a PCF Grid, the filter value was not present.
- When viewing a record list that contained more than 25 records, within the Advanced Lookup menu, only some new records would display when scrolling.
- When navigating to a Marketing List with more than three rows in the Unified Interface, the grid height did not adjust to display all available records.
- When entering or editing any value in the primary contact lookup field of an account entity, the lookup field was unresponsive.
- On mobile devices, when selecting a date in the date picker control and clicking "set," the control closed and opened with a different date.
- On iOS, when selecting the far-left of a date/time form field in the date picker control, the date picker control did not appear and the form field became editable.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error and timeouts occurred when emails tracked in queued mailboxes attempted to synchronize with Exchange mailboxes.*
- An error occurred in the PDF export dialog box when exporting a pdf template from an account or quotes entity grid in the Sales Hub.
- An error occurred when uploading an image into an entity record template in the Sales Hub.
- An error occurred when creating new resource group in the Customer Service Hub.*
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here