Dataverse - Service Update 21114 Release Notes
Service Update 21114 for Microsoft Dataverse 365 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 21114.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 21114 for Microsoft Dataverse 9.2.0||9.2.21114.00136|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 21114 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Row selection checkboxes were not accessible to screen readers when a row was not selected or in focus.
- Screen reader did not announce the nested controls for the "Create new app," "Refresh," and "Filter" buttons.
- When using the high contrast theme, the “info” button in the Smart Assist menu was not clearly visible.*
- When using the high contrast black theme, keyboard focus was not visible in the Smart assist menu when using keyboard navigation.*
- When using the "Account Name list item" combo box, accessibility screen readers announced the label "Account Name More Options" for each list item, instead of the assigned list item name.
- When selecting the "add column" button in the column editor dialog box, there was no name assigned to the "add column" dialog box.
- When navigating to a Knowledge article that included an attachment, nested interactive controls were not announced by screen readers.*
- When viewing "Cloud flows" in the Field Service app, the Field Service Agreement related flows were not present.*
- When opening a record in the Dynamics 365 for Outlook dashboard, images were not displayed within account or contact records.
- When opening a case record in Customer Service Team Member app, the Excel Template and Word Template buttons were not displayed in the ribbon menu.
- When adding an attachment to a post reply in the Customer Service Hub, both the 'delete' and 'expand' icons were not visible.
- When switching between browser tabs with multiple records, the timeline in the Unified Interface became unresponsive and closed without interaction.
- When downloading offline data for bookable resources and work orders in the Field Service mobile app, entries from all records were displayed in the timeline.*
- When deleting a column from any entity grid, the "remove" button was unresponsive.
- When using keyboard navigation to close a search flyout while zoom was set to 400%, focus was not applied to the search icon.
- When selecting the next arrow on search results grid, focus was applied to the next available link instead of the next cell.
- When navigating to a grid page while using Internet Explorer, the grid control did not load the record list.*
- When selecting all checkboxes in the admin roles dialog box, the "check all" checkbox remained selected after unchecking one of the role options.
- In a multisession app, when opening a new side pane within a form, the side pane did not collapse after selecting the "close and save" option.
- When applying a filter with conditional settings to an Account name column, the filter was not reflected in the column.
- When importing a solution that contained a rollup field, an active solution layer was added automatically.*
- When using the column editor to reorder data within a grid, the "Reset to default" option was disabled in the column editor dialog box.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Queue items are now automatically created for synchronizing queue mailboxes when the recipient address is not resolved.
- An error occurred when importing a solution that contained a Callback registration entity.*
- An error occurred when opening an app module in offline mode.
- An error occurred when opening a subgrid within a record or form, intermittently.*
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here