Microsoft Dataverse - Service Update 22033 Release Notes
Service Update 22033 for Dataverse 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 22033.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 22033 for Dataverse 9.2.0||9.2.22033.00158|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Dynamics version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 22033 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Keyboard focus was not visible when navigating to "Returned Type" columns in personalization settings when using tab navigation.*
- On Android, the row and column positions for the column header and grid cell items were announced incorrectly by the TalkBack screen reader.
- The Narrator did not announce the row and column counts for all of the cells within a grid.
- When right-to-left mode was enabled, the session list was unresponsive when selecting the overflow button.
- When using a screen resolution of 1920x1080, the autonotify card was not visible in the Intelligent case swarming page.*
- NVDA screen reader did not define the "Click for help" button in Sales Hub as a button.
- Narrator and NVDA screen readers announced incorrect row and column positions when navigating to the "selected grid" cells in an opportunities dialog.
- On iPadOS, Voice Over screen reader announced incorrect positions for check boxes in the "All Accounts" grid in the Customer Service Hub.
- On iPadOS, Voice Over screen reader announced the wrong number of rows and columns in the "All Accounts" grid in the Customer Service Hub.
- Tooltips on Apps page were inaccessible when using keyboard navigation in Omnichannel for Customer Service.
- Entities could not be deleted when there was a solution relationship in the Activities patch layer.*
- In the Customer Customers Hub, when editing a swarm case, skills that were automatically added were not properly rendered.
- When opening any existing Intelligent swarm in the Customer Service Hub, the assigned owner name was not present and could not be selected.*
- The Customer Service Hub was unresponsive when removing existing skills in an Intelligent swarm form.*
- When the required form fields in an Intelligent swarm were incomplete, the "save" and "send" buttons were not locked.*
- When editing the skills section in a new Intelligent swarm and saving without any changes, an update notification was sent to associated contacts.*
- In the Search timline section, the border color did not contain the requried 3:1 color contrast ratio.
- When cancelling a synchronization process on the offline status page, the process was cancelled but the status remained as "initializing".
- In the Calendar Control V2, the commands for weekly date range and both day and month views were missing from the dropdown.
- When a Business Process Flow (BPF) entity contained a long stage name, the text-overflow ellipsis was not present.*
- On mobile devices, the command bar was unresponsive when selecting the edit column and filter column buttons in a booking or work order entity.
- When using keyboard navigation within the Advanced Lookup dialog, focus would move to the search textbox when invoking a grid.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred in a customer solution when attempting to delete the msdyn_knowledgemanagementsetting component.*
- An error occurred when saving a record within a subgrid that contained a editable subgrid control.*
- In the Customer Service Hub, an error occurred when filtering email templates by the language field.
- An error occurred when entering any input or selecting a reply post, and the mentions flyout was in the incorrect position.
Return to the all version availability page.
Go to the next update.
See the previous update.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here