Microsoft Dataverse - Service Update 22053 Release Notes
Service Update 22053 for Dataverse 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 22053.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 22053 for Dataverse 9.2.0||9.2.22053.00148|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Dynamics version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 22053 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When keyboard focus on a field that contained an the Advanced-lookup menu, keyboard navigation could not access in the bottom of the lookup dialog box.
- When filtering a "real time processes" session, the filter button in the column header did not contain a button or combo box role, and the button each column header.
- When inserting a template into a grid, the NVDA and Narrator screen readers did not announce the status message for each template in the search field.
- When using the advanced lookup control in a single column grid, keyboard focus did not move to the "Select records", "Cancel" and "Done" buttons.
- The NVDA screen reader did not announce when list items in the email template dropdown menu were selected or unselected.
- On iOS, the Voice Over screen reader did not announce the "All Accounts" grid name and table information in the Customer Service Hub.
- In the Customer Service Hub, when browser zoom was set to 200%, adding a recipient to an email activity may have added a duplicate scrollbar in the Advanced Lookup menu, impacting visibility of the content at reflow.
- When using a plugin to create a record within a custom entity, the plugin did not trigger and the record was not created.*
- Offline database creation did not complete after signing out and signing back in while the database was being created.*
- In the Field Service (Dynamics 365) mobile app on iOS devices while in offline mode, when adding data (text, image, video, or audio) in the timeline of a Booking entity, the data was reversed.*
- After creating an Offline DB for an Offline App, the Offline App could not be reopened after navigating to the App landing page.
- While using the mobile application, rather than a browser, the command bar was not shown when switching between created Business Process Flow opportunities.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
An error occurred when importing a solution that contained a Callback registration entity.*
- An error occurred when switching tabs and editing Knowledge Articles on the Customer Service Workspace app.
- An error occurred after entering a contact mapping field within a Marketing form field.*
- An error occurred when saving a custom view that contained an advanced filter utilizing related entities, when using legacy Advanced Find.