Create and manage projects in Python
To manage projects, you need a virtual environment, packages that will help you develop faster, and a strategy for maintaining packages.
In this module, you will:
- Create a Python project.
- Develop and run your code in isolation on a machine.
- Use libraries that someone else has written.
- Restore a project from a list of dependencies.
- Familiarity with the terminal.
- Knowledge of how to run commands from the terminal.
- Python installed on your machine.
- Experience with writing a program or two in Python (recommended).
Knowledge check min