Recently I'd received an email indicating that there was a new follower with a % Answers accepted.
When the Profile section was viewed it did not display % Answers.
How come this is not available to the Member?
How come it is only available to the member that receives an email that they are being followed?
Please improve the Profile section by:
1) Displaying the members % Answers accepted (indicate what happens when there are multiple tags in a thread) (indicate how threads that had tags moved could impact the %) (how feedback threads could impact the %)
2) Displaying the number of Answers for each tag (and how it's counted if there are multiple tags in a thread)
3) Displaying the tags in which the member has achieved Community Expert
4) Displaying the tags in which the member needs one more answer and time period to achieve a tag community expert
5) Displaying ranking (similar to Microsoft Technet)
6) Displaying a link to click that will display all threads with answers
7) Displaying a link to click that will display all threads without answers
8) Displaying a link to click that displays the 10 most recent threads in which there were new upvotes
9) Displaying a link to click that displays the user / member names of those following the member