@Rodrigo Greff Passos
Thank you for your post!
Based off your screenshot, I found a related thread with troubleshooting steps that might help resolve your issue.
- Run Windows PowerShell ISE as Administrator
- Run the command Install-Module MSOnline (You may skip this command if you already have Msol module installed on your machine)
- Run the command Connect-Msolservice and enter the credential of your Global Admin account (eg. User: admin@[organization].onMicrosoft.com + password)
- Run the command Get-MsolServicePrincipal | Select Displayname
- Run the command Get-MsolServicePrincipal | Remove-MsolServicePrincipal
- Please kindly ignore the errors as there will be some build-in Microsoft Apps cannot be deleted.
- Log in back to your Azure tenant, and try one more time to delete it.
I hope this helps!
If you have any other questions, please let me know.
Thank you for your time and patience throughout this issue.
Please remember to "Accept Answer" if any answer/reply helped, so that others in the community facing similar issues can easily find the solution.