1. I created a task schedule to start a program (winform exe), this application is about set keyboard hook (My setup is that the application is always running in the background to monitor keyboard events)
2. When my computer goes to Hibernate for a while and then resume, I find that the application process has been terminated (Fail rate: 100%)
3. Return code: 0XC000041D appears on the task schedule panel
4. What does this return code mean?
5. How do I set my task schedule to avoid this problem?
1. This problem does not exist when the application is not started through a task schedule (such as by running it manually or starting from regedit run);
2. When the problem occurs, re-run the task in the task Schedule panel and the application will run normally again
My Task setting as below: