Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Q&A
If the Geo-backups are not available even after 2 days, it is possible that there is an issue with the Azure Database for PostgreSQL server that you have created. You can try to troubleshoot this issue by checking the following:
- Verify that you have selected the correct region for your server, as the geo-redundant backups are only available in certain regions.
- Check the Azure Activity Log for any error messages or warnings that might indicate a problem with the geo-redundant backups.
- Verify that the server is in a healthy state by checking the metrics and logs for any issues.
- Check the Azure Support Center for any known issues related to Azure Database for PostgreSQL that might be affecting the availability of the geo-redundant backups.
- If you are unable to resolve the issue, you can open a support request with Microsoft Azure Support for further assistance.
Please 'Accept as answer' and ‘Upvote’ if it helped so that it can help others in the community looking for help on similar topics.