"This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the issue."
I found the solution to this problem with Edge developer. Disabling Kaspersky antivirus is not going to help. But the problem is with Kaspersky antivirus and Edge normal browser.
- Fix: in Kaspersky, go to Settings, then Network Settings. Uncheck the "Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages" option under Traffic processing. [link]
- Deleting cache/cookies of Edge normal browser.
- Do both.
I had suspicion about Kaspersky interfering with this. I surely didn't expect disabling it wasn't enough when I troubleshooted. Thanks so much for your help! Here we go, New Bing!
Ayy, thank you so much!
Yes, Uncheck "Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages" under Traffic processing helped my situation. All I did next was restarting the browser and it worked. Thanks Rijo Abraham!
Sign in to comment