@Ryan Reyes Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Q&A.
#1 Do you have the required URLs whitelisted?
- whitelist these URLs on session host side:
- and these on client side:
- these URLs need to be whitelisted on all firewall, proxy
Proxy server guidelines Azure Virtual Desktop - Azure | Microsoft Docs
#2 This error could also be caused by AVD traffic being filtered or high round trip time (RTT):
#3 Changing the RDP properties of Session behavior's Reconnection to 'Client automatically tries to reconnect.' has also resolved this issue for customers in the past.
#4 Also, check on the following and let me know the results:
- Verify the network connection: Check if the user has a stable network connection and if there are no firewalls or other security settings that might be blocking the connection.
- Check the status of the session host: Verify if the session host is running and responsive. You can try restarting the host and connecting again.
- Check the log files: Check the log files on both the client and the session host to see if there are any errors or warnings that might help diagnose the issue.
If none of these troubleshooting steps work, please let me know via "comments" and I can investigate further. Comments are the best way to notify the experts. I can work with you over email as well as engage the right teams as needed.
If this helps, please Accept Answer so that it can help others facing the same issue.