Here is the problem:
We have an Exchange 2013 solution and an Exchange 2007 (I don't know what it's for but it will be decommissioned soon, at the moment if I turn it off no more mail) on premise, recently, we have encountered the following incidents :
- Shared ball that no longer goes back to the delegates
- Impossible to configure an absence message via outlook, only from the OWA
- Unable to use exchange outside domain or on a third-party domain on outlook 2013/2016/2019 --> Error message: Sorry.. Oulook could not configure your account because we encountered a problem. A link to: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=858234 which doesn't explain much
And this for a month, before that everything was working perfectly.
Besides, my bal configuration test carried out successfully on:
- iphone mail application (receiving and sending mail ok)
- outlook mobile application (reception and sending of mail ok)
- default mail application on win 10/11
No problem so far except on an workstation with outlook.
Microsoft connectivity test (https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com/tests/) completed successfully.
Check Outlook anywhere Ok
I dry no configuration parameter has been changed.
Thank you in advance for your clarifications.