Hello @Yasuhisa Shimamura
To troubleshoot your issue, please first check limitations:
- Storage firewall is supported only through service endpoints and private endpoints (when VNET integration is used).
- Azure Storage is not supported with Docker Compose Scenarios
- Only Azure Files SMB are supported. Azure Files NFS is not currently supported for Linux App Services.
- When VNET integration is used, ensure the following ports are open: Azure Files: 80 and 445.
- Check if there are duplicate connections
If above limitations are not related to your case try
- Ensure that the storage account and the App Service are located in the same region.
- Check firewall settings or try to enable all traffic
- Make sure that the "Allow access from" option is set to "Selected networks" and that the appropriate VNet and subnet are added to the "Virtual networks" list.
- Test the mounted storage. Open SSH session to App Service and execure
Check latency or general reachability of the storage mount with the following command: