Hi, thanks for coming into the forums. I'm also a user like you and I'll be more than happy to help you to the best of my knowledge.
If you already tried to reset the PC or perform a system restore but didn't help, I suggest performing a clean install but files will be deleted on this process.
Here are the steps on how to create Windows installation media.
- Insert a USB flash drive with at least 8GB of space on a working device.
NOTE: Any content on the flash drive will be deleted.
- click this link https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/
- Download the tool and click run.
- Select Accept.
- Select Create installation media for another PC, and then select Next.
- Select which USB flash drive you want to use.
- Start the download. This process would take an hour or two depending on your internet speed.
Once the download is completed:
- Insert the USB flash drive into the affected computer
- Restart your PC.
- On the Install Windows page, select your language, time, and keyboard preferences, and then select Next.
- Select Install Windows.
If the reply is helpful, please Upvote and Accept it as an answer.