Hello @new User Thank you for reaching out to us on Microsoft Q&A Platform. Happy to help!
I see that you have shared two screenshots, one that says, 0 credits remaining and another that shows some balance of amount. As far as I understand, you may be having access to two different subscriptions and each shows its remaining credits.
To find out which subscriptions you have access to in Azure, you can follow the steps below:
- Go to the Azure portal and sign in with your credentials.
- Click on your account name or profile picture in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on "Switch directory" if you have access to multiple directories, and select the directory you want to view subscriptions for.
- Click on "Subscriptions" in the left-hand menu.
- You will see a list of all the subscriptions that you have access to in that directory.
If you have access to multiple directories, you can repeat these steps for each directory to see the subscriptions you have access to in each one.
Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.
If the response helped, do "Accept Answer" and up-vote it