Hello, @Themba Mongwe ! Hopefully this is the video you are looking for. If not, give us the link of the page the video is on and we'll do our best to track it down.
Where am I seeing this?
- Subject: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Learning path: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals: Describe cloud concepts
- Module: Describe cloud computing
- Unit: What is cloud computing (3/8)
Why am I getting a
Sorry, this video cannot be played. error?
This does not appear to be an issue specific to the site, as I've confirmed that the video plays on new Windows 10 VMs in the US as well as SE Asia on multiple browsers including Edge and Chrome. Here are a list of troubleshooting steps:
- Are you using a modern browser (like Edge or Chrome)?
- Are addons enabled/does the video play while browsing in a private incognito window?
- Are there any firewall restrictions?
- Have you cleared your cache/cookies (tried Ctrl + F5)?
- Have you disabled hardware acceleration in your browser?
- Are you using a VPN?
- Is your connection slow (and the video didn't load in time)?
If you've tried everything above and are still running into issues, try opening developer tools in your browser (typically F12), go to the network tab, and then refresh the page/play the video. Post any errors you encounter and we'll continue to troubleshoot this further.
For the time being, you can view an older version of the video in Azure Learn Shows library or try the direct URL for the video.
Azure Shows Library:
h.264 1000 kbps version:
Azure Fundamentals training video playing on a Windows 10 VM in SE Asia
If this has been helpful, please take a moment to accept answers as this helps increase visibility of this question for other members of the Microsoft Q&A community. If you are still running into issues, let us know in the comments. Thank you for helping to improve Microsoft Q&A!