Hello @Mourad Ouled Larbi
To disable file exchange between the virtual desktop and local client, but still allow copy-paste of plain text from clipboard, you can configure the Remote Desktop client settings. Here are the steps to do so:
- Open the Remote Desktop client on your local device.
- Click on the Show options button to expand the settings.
- Click on the Local Resources tab.
- Under the Local devices and resources section, click on the More... button.
- Uncheck the box next to Drives to disable file exchange.
- Check the box next to Clipboard to enable copy-paste of plain text.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Connect to your Azure Virtual Desktop session
Please note that if your admin has disabled these settings in Azure Virtual Desktop, you may not be able to change them.
Let me know if that helps!
If this does answer your question, please accept it as the answer as a token of appreciation.