Thanks for @Pajar Rifai feedback above which shared more information for this issue! Since our forum has the policy that the question author cannot accept their own answer. They can only accept answers by others, and according to the scenario introduced here: Answering your own questions on Microsoft Q&A
I would make a brief summary of this post so that other forum members could easily find useful information here:
[Activating lagged copies - Summary]
Cannot add attachments to Approvals in Teams. It fails. "Something went wrong, try again later".
Go to Power Platform Admin Center (admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com):
- Select Environments.
- Select the environment in which the error occurs.
- Select Security Roles > See All.
- Click the ellipsis (...) next to Approvals Administrator and select Edit.
- Search for "asyncoperation" (aka "System Job") table (select "Show all tables" if not visible).
- Update the read permission to "Organization".
You could "Accept Answer" for this summary to close this thread, and your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding!
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.