Hello Baher Saeed Salha,
Welcome to the MS Q&A Forum.
You still have the short time period to migrate your classic VM to ARM.
Below are the steps for Classic to ARM Migration:
- Sign in to the Azure portal.
- Navigate to your classic resources.
- Start VMs.
- In the Settings section, click Migrate to ARM.
- Click on Validate to determine migration feasibility.
- If validation passes, click on Prepare to create a migrated storage account/VM/etc, depending on the resource type what you migrate.
- Type yes to confirm migration and click Commit to finish the migration.