I'm trying to deploy a UWP package to my Xbox Series S:
- PC developer mode enabled;
- new VS 2022 UWP C# project;
- configuration target x64;
- target version 'Windows 10, version 2004';
- Xbox Series S developer mode activated;
- remote machine 'XBOX' detected on same network;
- successfully connected to Xbox via web browser
Build succeeds, deploy fails, error message:
"The Visual Studio 2022 Remote Debugger (MSVSMON.EXE) does not appear to be running on the remote computer".
Tried restarting my project 3 times now, tried combination of WiFi and LAN cable, all result in same error. Not sure why it cannot deploy.