Welcome to the Microsoft Q&A Platform. Thank you for reaching out & I hope you are doing well.
Can you provide more details on your requirement?
- Do you want to remove the cached content (images) once and then continue to cache the new/updated content from backend?
- If so, you can consider Purging an Azure CDN endpoint
- If you want to exclude objects from being cached, you can consider
- You can match a path and set the Caching behavior to Bypass cache
- Bypass cache: Don't cache and ignore origin-provided cache-directive headers.
- For the Bypass cache setting, the cache duration gets automatically set to 0 seconds, which isn't a modifiable value.
- Path: This condition matches the path of the URL, excluding the domain name, and supports the wildcard symbol (*). For example, /myfile.html, /my/folder/**, and /my/images/.jpg. The maximum length is 260 characters