Hi @Ridvan Ozbay ,
Welcome to Microsoft Q&A!
What is the project type? Do you mean that it also occurs in new created project?
You can try the following:
- Update VS 2017 to the latest version with Visual Studio Installer.
- Open the Visual Studio Installer > More > Repair your VS.
- Run VS 2017 as administrator.
- Run “devenv /ResetSettings” at Developer Command Prompt for VS2017 to restore your Visual Studio default settings.
- If you have anti-virus software, please temporarily disable it.
If the answer is the right solution, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.