@Vishu - Thanks for reaching out to us. Here are some of the best practices for Azure Arc-enabled servers: Management Best Practices:
- Use Azure Policy to enforce compliance: You can use Azure Policy to enforce compliance for Azure Arc-enabled servers, just as you would for other Azure resources.
- Use Azure Monitor to monitor your servers: Azure Monitor provides a unified view of your servers, applications, and infrastructure, so you can quickly identify and troubleshoot issues.
- Use Azure Automation to automate tasks: Azure Automation provides a way to automate the creation, deployment, monitoring, and maintenance of resources in your environment.
Security Best Practices:
- Use Azure Security Center to secure your servers: Azure Security Center provides a unified view of your security posture, so you can quickly identify and remediate security issues.
- Use Azure Key Vault to store secrets: Azure Key Vault provides a way to securely store and manage cryptographic keys, certificates, and secrets.
- Use Azure Active Directory to manage access: Azure Active Directory provides a way to manage user identities and access to resources, so you can control who has access to your servers.
Hope this helps. and please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.
If the above response was helpful, please feel free to "Accept as Answer" and click "Yes" so it can be beneficial to the community.