Hi @unejam ,
Welcome to our forum!
According to your description, i notice that you want to configure Outlook to open automatically when your computer starts up. In order to further confirm if the issue is related to Outlook desktop client, it's suggested that you could try the following steps to check if Outlook will send/receive successfully:
- Open Outlook via Startup Settings:
- Press Windows + I to open the Settings app.
- Click on Apps and select Startup from the list.
- Scroll through the list and toggle on the switch for the Outlook app to launch at startup.
- Restart your PC, and Outlook should start automatically when you sign in
- Via the Run Window:
- Close the Outlook app if it’s currently running on your computer.
- Left-click the Start button, type Outlook, and right-click on the icon.
- Select Open file location from the drop-down menu.
- In the app’s folder, click the Outlook.exe file and press Ctrl + C to copy it.
- Press Windows + R to open the Run dialog box, type shell:startup, and click OK to open the Startup folder on your PC.
- Press Ctrl + V to paste the .exe file you copied into the Startup folder.
- Restart your PC, and Outlook should start automatically during startup.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.