I'm setting specific folder settings with WIndows 10
How should I set the folder permission to fulfill following requirements?
(0. User creates a file on another folder)
- User can move the file to specific folder
- After move, user cannot delete or modify the file
- User can open files from the folder
I tried setting deny permission including
. Delete Sub-folders/files
. Write attribute
, but with those settings, user couldn't move file to the folder.
When user try to move file (larger then 0 kb) to the folder,
- 0 kb file with same name and file extension is created
- Windows asks user to overwrite file of 1
- Click 'yes' then Windows requires permission to overwrite