You could follow the following steps:
- Identify the activation ID by running this cmd:
- Uninstall the KMS host key first by running CMD:
Slmgr/upk < activation ID>
- Then, install the default kms key by running the following command:
slmgr /ipk <KMS Client Setup Key>
The default KMS client setup keys can be found here:
- Delete the record from the DNS:
Open DNS console:
Expand _tcp node under the domain.com. There will be a record _VLMCS. Delete this record.
- The KMS server is uninstalled.
Hope above information can help you.
If the Answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and upvote it.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.