Hello @van Daalen
- Delete all the old certificates in the personal store of the RD Webserver
- Reboot the Webserver
- Generate a new certificate request in IIS Manager https://www.techwithahammer.com/2017/07/27/windows-20122012-r2-remote-desktop-services-new-or-renew-certificate/
- Imported it into Certificates - Local Computer > Personal in certlm
- Export the .pfx file for the Connection Broker
- Redeploy the certificate using the Server Manger / Remote Desktop Services / Deployment Overview / Tasks / Edit Deployment Settings
If the Answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and upvote it.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.