I need to speak with a customer service about SCSM
System Center - Service Manager provides an integrated platform for automating and adapting your organization's IT service management best practices, such as those found in Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL). It provides built-in processes for incident and problem resolution, change control, and asset lifecycle management.
For more information, please review the link below:
Service Manager documentation
I will also add up to what has been said above:
- SCSM can also be used as a CMDB.
- Of course it covers standrad ITIL implementations
- It can be extended easiyl to serve custom process.
- It has a nice automation engine and can be used as an approval platform.
- It has a nice way of integrating with SCOM, SCOrch, SCCM, Active Directory and many more..
4 people are following this question.