I have a problem with creating guest accounts in AAD.
I don't want them to be created automatically.
1) In the External collaboration settings the following is set:
- No one in the organization can invite guest users including admins (most restrictive).
- Enable guest self-service sign up via user flows = set to no
2) External Identities are not yet configured.
3) Sharing in OneDrive is set to: New and existing external users
When I share a file from OneDrive with an external person a guest account is created immediately.
BUT: This is not the case for all external persons. With my private email address this does not happen.
a) Why are guest accounts created automatically despite my configuration?
b) Why are guests only partially created?
c) How do I turn this off?