I am currently wotking on flows that are allowed by MS Power automate.
it is very nice to be honest and easy to use.
The purpose of the flow is the following :
- a user is filling out a Forms
- when the forms is completed the flow is sending an email to a specific email address.
- important : this flow is generated from my personal email address (not the one that has admin rights)
Why this flow ?
- this is a good way to i.e : open a ticket in a ticket system, send a mail to another team and ... so ...
- I have two accounts (one with admin rights and one more common) but in all cases if the sender from the V2 address is the mail of the person who has filled out the forms, my flow is not working "I do not have the right to send a mail on behalf of" -> because my account is "linked to the flow" is trying to send a mail on behalf of another person (the person who just filled out the forms"
Why i insist on the fact that I want to send the mail from the forms responder email ?
- for example for an IT intervention the purpose is that this forms is send to a dedicated email address linked to our ticketing system. But if the "from" is not the person who is having the issue, the ticket will not be created on the name of that person.
In terms of privacy I think it is not suitable to give to my own "more common" email account or my admin account the full persmission or the send as or send on behalf authorization on all mailbox of the company ... as I will have the possibility to read the email address of all users (which is not fair and logical)
What would be the best pratice in that case ?
Is there a workaround for that ?
I hope you understand clearly my demand and hope that you will provide me with a nice answer or alternative to solve my issue.
Thank you in advance for you attention.