Hello @Ahmed Salem ,
To delete a subscription, you must first cancel the subscription. After your subscription is cancelled, Microsoft waits 30-90 days before permanently deleting your data in case you need to access it or you change your mind.
Cancel subscription in the Azure portal:
- Select your subscription from the Subscriptions page in Azure portal
- Select the subscription that you want to cancel. When the blade opens, select Overview.
- Select Cancel subscription
- Follow prompts and finish cancellation
- Allow up to 30 minutes for the subscription status to update in the portal
Delete free trial subscription:
If you have a free trial subscription, you don't have to wait 30 days for the subscription to automatically delete. You can delete your subscription three days after you cancel it. The Delete subscription option isn't available until three days after you cancel your subscription.
- Wait three days after the date you cancelled the subscription
- Select your subscription on the Subscriptions page in the Azure portal
- Select the subscription you want to delete
- Select Overview, and then select Delete Subscription
If you still have questions or need help, please create a support request. Billing and subscription management support tickets are free of charges for all users in the Azure.
(If the reply was helpful please don't forget to upvote and/or accept as answer, thank you)