Hello @56220211 ,
[UPDATE: 10/6/2021] This is confirmed as the product bug and fixed by the ADF team.
Thanks for the question and using MS Q&A platform.
1) The documentation says that "it is not available when using the auto-resolve integration runtime" even though I could see the option under the auto-resolve IR as well. What does this really mean?
When you say you are able to see "Time to Live" options, are you able to see Apply button?
As per my repro, I see this feature TTL is not available when using the auto-resolve integration runtime.
2) Will this help even if I execute the same data flow multiple times sequentially inside a looping activity?
TTL will help to not stop cluster so that immediate next dataflow can utilize it and not require to wait for new cluster up. This will reduce dataflow over all execution time.
3) If we run multiple pipelines in parallel and if each pipeline has multiple data flows executed sequentially inside, are there any risk in enabling TTL?
No there is no risk. TTL will only help to avoid cluster spin time.
Hope this will help. Please let us know if any further queries.
- Please don't forget to click on or upvote button whenever the information provided helps you. Original posters help the community find answers faster by identifying the correct answer. Here is how
- Want a reminder to come back and check responses? Here is how to subscribe to a notification
- If you are interested in joining the VM program and help shape the future of Q&A: Here is how you can be part of Q&A Volunteer Moderators