No Teams Mtg button in Outlook
I have a unique situation where the add-in is listed as inactive with no location present. We have done the following to no avail:
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Yes, we have tried loading MS Teams add in loader . dll but it doesnt work
reinstalling MS Teams should have re created a new ms teams loader and it doesnt work as well
we have also tried manually registering the teams add in - it went through but not registering in Outlook
there's something wrong either in the registry of your computer or somewhere that i cannot answer. that's why we have assigned it to our support who has elevated rights to investigate this
ok. do you happen to know timing? That was 2 weeks ago that you and I communicated.
Hi @Shannon Marie Ulewicz (TMMI)
Do you mean you cannot see the Teams meeting button in Outlook client?
If you don't see the add-in, make sure that it isn't disabled in Outlook.
- In Outlook, choose File and then Options.
- Select the Add-ins tab of Outlook Options dialog box.
- Confirm that Microsoft Teams Meeting Add-in for Microsoft Office is listed in the Active Application Add-ins list
- If the Teams Meeting Add-in is listed in the Disabled Application Add-ins list, select COM Add-ins in Manage and then select Go…
- Set the checkbox next to Microsoft Teams Meeting Add-in for Microsoft Office.
- Choose OK on all dialog boxes and restart Outlook.
It has been a while, how is everything going?
If you have any update about this issue, please feel free to post back.
Sign in to comment