- HUB server for incomming E-mail .
- CAHT server for Outlook connectivity .
- edge for out going E-mail
- mailboxe server for users mailboxes .
we have rebuild the HUB Server for incoming E-mail it work properly but when we open the power shell (Exchange ) it shown the given below message :
When we open hub Server power shell for exchange it cannot connected to hub server it connected to caht server ,we have builde the Exchnage
VERBOSE: Connecting to Server HT
HT server Connecting to remote server failed with the following error message : The client cannot connect to t
he destination specified in the request. Verify that the service on the destination is running and is accepting request
s. Consult the logs and documentation for the WS-Management service running on the destination, most commonly IIS or Wi
nRM. If the destination is the WinRM service, run the following command on the destination to analyze and configure the
WinRM service: "winrm quickconfig". For more information, see the about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic.
- CategoryInfo : OpenError: (System.Manageme....RemoteRunspace:RemoteRunspace) , PSRemotingTransportExc
- FullyQualifiedErrorId : PSSessionOpenFailed
VERBOSE: Connecting to Chat Server
VERBOSE: Connected to Chat server .