@Susheel Bhatt , Thank you for your question.
If you are:
using path based routing to route our traffic to these pods, which work for two pods but one of the pod in backend isn't working.
Please check that the
spec.rules.http.paths.path, that you are mentioning in the Ingress resource, is a path that your backend nginx servers are configured to handle. One thing you might definitely want to check if the wildcards (if in use) in the
spec.rules.http.paths.path are set up correctly
Also you might want to check the Application Gateway Resource health as follows:
- Navigate to the Application Gateway resource in the Azure Portal.
- Go to the Resource Health section from the left hand menu
- Go to the resource health dashboard to check if the Application Gateway instance is healthy
You can also check out the following:
- Troubleshoot common questions or issues with Ingress Controller
- Troubleshooting bad gateway errors in Application Gateway
- Azure Application Gateway Resource Health overview
- Use Log Analytics to examine Application Gateway Web Application Firewall (WAF) Logs
Hope this helps.
Please "Accept as Answer" if it helped, so that it can help others in the community looking for help on similar topics.