- Along with laptop add 2 more additional screens
- Keep additional screen in number 1 , number 2 as laptop screen and number 3 as one more additional screen
- Now close the laptop lid ,let screen 1 and 3 only display content on screen
- start screen sharing and select screen 3 to share in Microsoft teams
- Now while screen 3 is shared open the laptop screen
Note that shared screen border is displayed on laptop screen but screen getting shared is additional screen of 3rd number.
Bug : Screen highlighter/border gets moved to laptop screen on opening the laptop screen, due to which host gets confused thinking which screen is getting shared.
Note : on opening laptop lid, screen border moves to laptop screen , but content is getting shared of additional screen, causing confusion.
please get in touch incase any details are required.