Meeting Migration Service can be a good choice.
The Meeting Migration Service will update users’ existing meetings in the following scenarios:
- When a user is migrated from on-premises to the cloud.
- When an admin makes a change to the user’s audio conferencing settings
- When an online user is upgraded to Teams only, or when a user's mode in TeamsUpgradePolicy is set to SfBwithTeamsCollabAndMeetings
- When you use PowerShell
By default, MMS is automatically triggered in each of these cases.
Besides, The meeting migration service can't be used if any of the following apply:
- The user’s mailbox is hosted in Exchange on-premises.
- The user is being migrated from the cloud to Skype for Business Server on-premises.
Please pay attention to How MMS works in this article.
If the response is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and upvote it.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.