I have deployed a WEB Azure Communication Group Calling Hero (React) as Web Core app.
This Web Core app is called:
1. from a Win Forms app in WebView2,
2. from a Xamarin Android app in WebView
3. from a Xamarin iOS app in SFSafariViewController.
Everything working properly, except in Xamarin iOS app where:
1. when in active videocall and camera is turned off, videocall is working, viewing only remote stream.
2. when in active videocall and camera is turned on, then for a few seconds both local and remote streams are visible and then SFSafariViewController starts an endless redirect loop to same groupId, asking every time for mic and camera permissions.
Same loop situation when entering groupId directly to Safari new page.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.