I would suggest you to remove all connected and then try connecting them back again.
Windows by default automatically connects to the previously connected/known Wi-Fi network. Listed below are steps to disable the automatic connection to known Wi-Fi network.
- Right click on Wi-Fi icon and select Open Network and Sharing Center menu option.
- In the Network and Sharing Center window, click the Wi-Fi connection link.
- This should display the Wi-Fi Status windows.
- Now click the Wireless Properties button in W-Fi Status.
- Unmark the check box with label as Connect automatically when this network in range option available under the Wireless Network Properties window. Click Ok button to confirm and the save the changes.
--If the reply is helpful, please Upvote and Accept it as an answer--