I am trying to print a document in Publisher I have 8.5 x 11 pages and narrow margins set. When I print the document as a left-fold booklet, on 8.5 x 11 paper, I get extra space at the top and bottom of each page. The document displays correctly in print preview. I only have this issue in Publisher. Documents printed from Word print correctly.
What I have tried:
- changing the margins
- Adjusting content to correct margin overlap
- uninstalling and reinstalling the printer
- I tried creating a new document with page size set to 5.5 x 8.5 and printing as a booklet, but that gave me extra space all the way around.
- If I change the page size in the original document to 5.5 x 8.5, it skews my contents all over the place.
- I looked at Document Checker, but that was no help.
- Fit to sheet didn't help, either.
I did a chat with Office Support, but they couldn't help, and then said that they didn't cover Publisher and to contact Microsoft Business support. I can't use Microsoft Business support because I don't have a business contract.
I have Publisher 2016 on a Windows 10 computer.
Does anyone know how to get rid of the extra white space? Is there a way for home users to get support for Publisher?