Hello @Maarten van Gemert ,
Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Q&A platform. Happy to answer your question.
Some work arounds that you may try.
- Please clear the cache and try running the following command in order : Install-Module Az Import-Module Az Connect-AzAccount with” Windows PowerShell ISE".
- Try to run your powershell as admin, update the module with Update-Module -Name Az, then login again.
- Try to install AZ module on your PowerShell and set your execution policy to remote signed.
- Give your tenant ad directly Connect-AzAccount -TenantId cf2a0-*******
- Connect-AzAccount -UseDeviceAuthentication.
Please "Accept as Answer" and Upvote if any of the above helped to help others in the community looking for remediation for similar issues.