Client installed but console shows Client NO

Patrick Mor 46 Reputation points

Please, I need some help with a strange scenario.

I have SCCM CB 2107, standalone Primary Site, local database and MP.

I am managing 10.000 computers, but one computer, only one, have a strange behavior.

SCCM Client is installed on it, working fine, I can see Software Center apps, etc.

But in my SCCM console it is the only computer is showing CLIENT NO.

I remove/delete this computer from SCCM console, next discovery it come back as Client NO.

I reinstall SCCM Client, for some minutes I can see as Client Yes no console, next day... CLIENT NO again, but it is not true, client is there and working.

Please guys, any clue to solve this issue?

Thank you.

Microsoft Configuration Manager
0 comments No comments
{count} votes

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Rita Hu -MSFT 9,626 Reputation points

    @Patrick Mor
    Thanks for your posting on Q&A.

    Here are my ideas of the case.
    1. I found a related BLOG and I want to share in this forum.
    In this blog, there are multiple entries of the client in the database. Try to clean it up. Then the device will try to report and create a new entry. Please try to follow the link and check whether it is helpful for you.

    2. In my opinoin, because the issue only occurred on one of the affected client, a useful method is to reinstall the OS in the device.

    Hope the above will be helpful. Please let us know if there are any updates.

    Best regards,

    If the answer is the right solution, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.