I tried to install WSL2 on my computer but got the error 14098. I also attempted several updates, some of them returning 0x800f0905.
I use a dell, Windows 11 Home version.
I searched for help but among these tries, none worked:
1) DISM RestoreHealth tells me that it couldn't find the source(0x800f081f).
2) Then I got the Media Creation Tool W11, updated the system, and all previous updates have been fixed. However WSL2 still doesn't load, nor do later updates.
3) I tried mounting: md c:\test\offline and using it as a source(also using install.esd and install.esd), but DISM simply ignores me.
4) chkdsk, which runs after a restart, finishes scanning and tells nothing.
5) sfc/scannow won't do a thing!
Please help. Thanks in advance!